Well, this is unexpected. Perhaps I’ve been out of the loop, but I didn’t expect that the new Game Master’s Guide for FASA’s Blue Planet Revised will be out this month. Still, it’s a happy surprise and I’m not complaining. Especially given how dense the Player’s Guide was, I’m pretty certain that the Game Master’s Guide will finally complete the rules necessary to come up with a kickass campaign.
Welcome to Poseidon, 2199 AD
Prepare for a compelling journey into humanity’s future on a distant planet, where life is hard and dying is easy. A world where GEO Marshals enforce the peace and wired mercs patrol deep waters in deadly fighter subs. A place where corporate greed and human desperation ravage an alien ecology, threatening to plunge humanity into a war of survival with an ancient legacy.
Welcome to the world of Blue Planet.
Whether you are new to the Blue Planet universe or a veteran Game Master, this book contains information vital to running exciting and effective adventures on the new frontier.
- Regional maps and descriptions detailing the topography and history of the most heavily-colonized region on Poseidon—the Pacifica Archipelago
- Key maps and detailed descriptions of more than twenty Colonial, Incorporate, and Native settlements
- Information on how to quickly create GM Characters to challenge players
- Dossiers on more than a dozen of the planet’s most famous and infamous personalities
- Biological survey data on the planet’s wondrous, but often-deadly, indigenous lifeforms
- Revealing biological and cultural information on Poseidon’s aborigines
The Revised Edition of Blue Planet™ supersedes the BPv2 (second) edition, previously published by Biohazard Games and Fantasy Flight Games. The Blue Planet Game Master’s Guide™ combines and updates the content previously published in the BPv2 Moderator’s Guide rulebook and Natural Selection sourcebook.