BADASS continues to kick logic in the face around the world, and I am honestly in awe.
As of this writing, Stargazer has informed me that BADASS has accumulated 740 (Edit: now 1,300+) downloads so far in just a little over two days, and already people are starting to chime in with how they feel:
- Jerall Toi, who visited the Philippines not long ago, weighed in with his opinion after tackling BADASS in a review on his tenletter blog
- The DriveThruRPG entry for BADASS also features two fearless reviews from Domriso Myojin and Daniel Higdon
- Michael Morrison posted about his first impressions about BADASS over at The Rhetorical Gamer, [Updated: this latest and full review can be found HERE]
- Anthony Laffan over at Reality Refracted says BADASS is Badass
- Tommy Brownell of The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever. has posted his Tommy’s Take on BADASS
- Dbro36 of Chronicles – Old School Dungeon Crawling posted his own thoughts on the comments of this very blog, saying “All in all I would say BADASS is a pure work of both art and genius.”
- Bob Zilla of Grumpy Old Gamers has posted his First Thoughts regarding BADASS
- Fitz of Game Knight Reviews has put up his own Awesome Review!
To help support this game further, Stargazer and I have opened an Official BADASS Forum over in the RPG Table Talk Forum. There’s not much there yet, but if you’ve downloaded the game and want to share your BADASSery, come on over and tell us about it!
One last bit of amazing news is that BADASS also got promoted as DriveThruRPG’s Free RPG of the Week
I’m overwhelmed with all this attention, and I’m looking forward to putting out more stuff for BADASS. Being my first real effort to bring out a complete game to the public, I’m very grateful for this response.
If you’d like to show your support for BADASS, then please feel free to provide a small tip via the Paypal Donate button below: