BADASS is not a game that you can attempt to work your way around with logic. In fact, BADASS kicks that logic in the face, twists its arm behind its back and makes it cry for its momma.
Kick a reinforced metal fire door down off its hinges? BADASS
Catch a bullet with your teeth? BADASS
Slice through an Abrams tank with your katana? BADASS
Does it make sense? NO! Does it have to? HELL NO!
In fact the moment you start making sense is the moment you lose your Badass Points, reverting into the mewling pathetic 98-pound weakling you truly are.
After several months of working on this project, I’m very happy to announce that my free Action / Comedy RPG: BADASS is now available over at RPGNow and DriveThruRPG for the low, low price of absolutely nothing.
I’d really appreciate it if you guys go check it out and feel free to tell me what you think about it!
While I’m at it, I’d like to acknowledge the people that made this project possible:
- The Silver Countess, my ever-supportive and ever-awesome gamer girlfriend
- Hikkikomori, the uber-poster in the comments of this blog and font of insane ideas
- Dax Xenos Tee, the man behind the Badass Artwork you’ll see in the PDF
- Michael Wolf, the brains behind Stargazer’s World for his layout skills and promotion via his Stargazer Games label
- Andrew Modro of Blue Hex for his invaluable help in editing the game
Without them, BADASS would probably be just ASS… and that wouldn’t be fun at all.